An architectural drawing isn’t an architectural drawing without a north arrow. It is almost always the most important part of a drawing, second only to where the toilets are. Thus, you can tell a lot about someone from the type of north arrow they use. You can even tell how they will die:
- The Classic North Arrow – For the quiet individual who is happy to blend in with the crowd. You will probably meet your demise in traffic or being stood on one too many times.
- The Northless North Arrow – Mysterious orbs of light have been popping up in your renders. Your death will be a spooky, silent one. Be wary of anything that looks like a UFO beaming down upon you..
- The I Love Early 2000s Graphics North Arrow – I’m not sure how you are reading this, because you died back in the year 2000 when you became the only human fatality of the Y2K bug.
- The Circle With Lines In It – You will be eaten by a bear.
- The Treasure Map North Arrow – You are a pirate. You will go down nobly in a cutlass fight against Johnny Depp.